Are you someone who would rather take one supplement and not worry about it? I found an answer for you. Dr. Daniel G. Amen, a renowned psychiatrist, clinical neuroscientist, and author, developed a line of supplements for general and brain health in 2009. The company is called brainMD. But the product I want to bring your attention to today is called Neurovite Plus.
Neurovite Plus supplement is a multiple vitamin daily supplement for overall health but also includes some brain supplements, most of which you can find information about here also.
So let’s talk about the details. This supplement has every vitamin and mineral you’d get in any other multiple vitamin supplement and then some. Plus some known brain boosters.
What’s In It…
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B-Complex
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K2
And some specialized ingredients:
- Hesperidin flavonoid complex
- Resveratrol (from grape seeds)
- Pterostilbene (from blueberries)
Fruit & Vegetable Blend
(wild blueberries, broccoli sprouts, tomato, spinach, acai, carrot, strawberry, alfalfa sprouts)
Brain Boosting Blend
(acetylcarnitine, alpha-lipoic acid, phosphatidylserine/PS, coenzyme Q10/CoQ)
Related Article: Top 10 Brain Supplements
Digestive Enzyme Blend
(lipase, amylase, lactase, cellulose, protease)
All of this from one supplement!
Here’s what I like:
- I love it has such a huge spectrum of nutrients. Many of these are great for the brain, like choline, resveratrol, and pterostilbene, in addition to the brain boosting blend.
- I also like it’s Free from milk/dairy, gluten, wheat, eggs, corn, sugars, and artificial colors and flavors.
- If you’re looking for an all in one supplement, this is a great choice. It has many supplements included that you would normally have to purchase separately. It’s a bargain in that regard.
- I also like it’s scientifically formulated to give the exact right amount of each nutrient for optimal health and brain health. There is no guess work. If you’re looking for something for yourself or a loved one who forgets to take pills, this is a great option to ensure you (or a loved one) are getting everything you or they need.
What I don’t like:
- I would like to have seen turmeric included in the formula. Turmeric/Curcumin is such a great natural substance for health all around, and it also helps to clear amyloid plaques in brains that have the beginnings of Alzheimer’s disease (AD). It’s an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Having digestive enzymes is fine, but I think some probiotics would have been even better. They have their own scientists that researched what to include so they must have good reasons.
The list of what I don’t like is pretty short.
Below is more information about how to get Neurovite Plus by brainMD, home of Dr. Daniel G. Amen.
I hope you found some benefit from this review and if you’re looking for an all in one supplement, this is a good one to consider.
Thanks for reading today. If you have any questions or comments, please them them in the Comments section below.
And while you’re there, shop all their supplements. There is a Free Trial for three supplements available. Try before you buy!
If you like Amazon, you can also get it there:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.